The School Day
• Girls are welcome in School from 7.45am to 5.30pm.
• We provide wrap around care at no extra cost. Girls are welcome to attend late stay or extra-curricular clubs.
• Girls are expected to come directly to school from buses or cars and to remain on the premises once they have arrived in the morning.
• Sixth Formers are allowed to leave the premises with parental consent at agreed times.
• Girls who are unable to attend Registration (e.g. due to music lessons before school) must sign in at Reception.
• Girls arriving at school late must sign in at Reception.
• There are three assemblies per week, one of which allows girls the option to attend a secular assembly, or to meet together in their own faith groups (Christian, Hindu, Jewish or Muslim).
Latest Withington News
The sporting prowess of WGS pupils has resulted in a tremendously successful season of sport in the …
The end to the weeks of waiting had finally arrived and it was a celebratory group of Year 11 pupils…
Withington Girls’ School Upper Sixth students today celebrated an outstanding set of A Level publi…