The School Day
• Girls are welcome in School from 7.45am to 5.30pm.
• We provide wrap around care at no extra cost. Girls are welcome to attend late stay or extra-curricular clubs.
• Girls are expected to come directly to school from buses or cars and to remain on the premises once they have arrived in the morning.
• Sixth Formers are allowed to leave the premises with parental consent at agreed times.
• Girls who are unable to attend Registration (e.g. due to music lessons before school) must sign in at Reception.
• Girls arriving at school late must sign in at Reception.
• There are three assemblies per week, one of which allows girls the option to attend a secular assembly, or to meet together in their own faith groups (Christian, Hindu, Jewish or Muslim).
Latest Withington News
Withington Alumnae Attend Gold DofE Award Celebration
Eight Withington alumnae from the Class of 2022, who completed their Duke of Edinburgh’s Gold Awar…
Founders’ Day 2023: Inspiring Futures
In keeping with this year’s theme Inspiring Futures, Withington’s Founders’ Day celebration he…
National Netball Victories for WGS
Withington has ended the winter sports season on a high with three netball teams winning national ti…