The School Day
• Girls are welcome in School from 7.45am to 5.30pm.
• We provide wrap around care at no extra cost. Girls are welcome to attend late stay or extra-curricular clubs.
• Girls are expected to come directly to school from buses or cars and to remain on the premises once they have arrived in the morning.
• Sixth Formers are allowed to leave the premises with parental consent at agreed times.
• Girls who are unable to attend Registration (e.g. due to music lessons before school) must sign in at Reception.
• Girls arriving at school late must sign in at Reception.
• There are three assemblies per week, one of which allows girls the option to attend a secular assembly, or to meet together in their own faith groups (Christian, Hindu, Jewish or Muslim).
Latest Withington News
Former Lioness defender Lindsay Johnson has been appointed Director of Sport at Withington Girls’ …
Withington Girls' School pupils shone at Manchester Cathedral as they performed in a charity concert…
Year 13 students Katie and Janani were awarded commendations for their submissions to the John Locke…