We would like our Alumnae to help shape the services School offers to Alumnae and current pupils. To that end, we would encourage our Alumnae to consider becoming an Alumnae Ambassador.
This is a varied an interesting role which you can tailor to fit your needs, skills and time. It could include:
- Attending Withington Onwards events and encouraging other Alumnae with whom you are in touch to attend
- Volunteering to help at a Withington Onwards event or to get involved with the work of the Committee
- Helping to organise a reunion, perhaps for your year group, or leaving decade
- Promote online networking via the official WGS Alumnae Facebook, Twitter and Linked-in pages.
- Passing on information to Alumnae for whom we do not have contact details
- Becoming a University Buddy and helping those pupils who are starting their university careers to find their feet.
- Offering career and university support and advice to current pupils and Alumnae
- Offering work experience and internships to a current pupils or another Alumna.
- Visiting School and speaking to the pupils
- Supporting the Bursary Fund through fundraising or supplying Bursary Profile if you were in receipt of financial support to attend Withington
- Supplying a ‘Spotlight On‘ Profile for the Careers Department and School Bulletin.
If you are interested in becoming one of our Alumnae Ambassadors, please email email@example.com
Latest Alumnae News
To celebrate International Women's Day 2020, we are hoping to run a series of talks, workshops and f…
A great year for Eco Society has culminated with the renewal of the Eco-Schools Green Flag Award! Wi…
In December 2019, 14 Lower Sixth Formers visited The Gambia, the fifteenth such Withington visit to …