Withington Girls’ School is registered with the Information Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Withington Girls’ School and the Withington Onwards Alumnae Association will ensure that:
- Personal data is only used for the legitimate interests of Withington Girls’ School and the Withington Onwards Alumnae Association and does not unduly prejudice the rights and freedoms of the individual in question
- Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- We will not process sensitive personal data without prior consent from the individual
- A hard copy of all data held on an individual will be made available following the receipt of a written request from the data subject, subject to exemptions
- Information processed is accurate, relevant, current, up to date and not excessive
- Personal data will be kept only for so long as is necessary for the specified purposes (but it should be noted that Alumnae Association membership is lifetime membership)
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics’ cookies enable us to collect information about the numbers of visitors to each page of our website, and also their general geographical location. It does not collect personally identifiable information, and does not track your movements between different websites. To find out more about how Google analytics interacts with our website, go here.
If you wish to opt out, please download and install the opt-out add-on for your current web browser.
Latest Withington News
Fifteen Withington Sixth Form pupils are currently on a World Challenge expedition in Sri Lanka. Her…
There are two weeks of children's activities in the Summer holidays of 2017. Places are still availa…
Miss Dillon's Blog -Wednesday 7th June After a couple of days of drizzle and wind, the sun is now…