The School Day
• Girls are welcome in School from 7.45am to 5.30pm.
• We provide wrap around care at no extra cost. Girls are welcome to attend late stay or extra-curricular clubs.
• Girls are expected to come directly to school from buses or cars and to remain on the premises once they have arrived in the morning.
• Sixth Formers are allowed to leave the premises with parental consent at agreed times.
• Girls who are unable to attend Registration (e.g. due to music lessons before school) must sign in at Reception.
• Girls arriving at school late must sign in at Reception.
• There are three assemblies per week, one of which allows girls the option to attend a secular assembly, or to meet together in their own faith groups (Christian, Hindu, Jewish or Muslim).
Latest Withington News
We are thrilled to announce the recipients of our very first Ad Lucem Alumna and Young Alumna Awards…
As part of the Girls Golf Rocks campaign, England Golf and the Golf Foundation provided taster sessi…
Junior Brass Day was a lot of fun! Pupils learnt about these instruments from two of our peripatetic…